Monday, November 11, 2013

Things I take for Granted- Post Three

In our part of the world, October and Early November is hunting season.  For the months before I take for granted the fact that my husband shaves nearly every Sunday before church.  That combined with me not having a haircut day for about 3 months turned my husband into this:
                                                          Boom!  Caveman or Hobo!
In celebration of the end of hunting season as the sun set on November 9th we did a little work on this mess.  And then with a little shave (okay 30 minutes in front of the mirror and a clogged sink) I received this as a present on Sunday:
                                                                    Mr. Debonair
Too bad we didn't think of beforehand to go do some mysterious deed.  Grateful for the return of my engineer husband. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment