Monday, November 18, 2013

Things I take for Granted- Post Seven

I have taken for granted my Boys.  Yes. Some people reply, "You must have your hands full with 3 boys." Of course I do! And others reply, "How sad that you don't have any girls."  No, not so much sad.  But how much do I enjoy boys.  I will now make a list of things that I thoroughly enjoy about boys.
Balls
Bats

Blocks
Cars
Cameras
Chickens
Cuddling
Computer (poissonrouge.org is amazing)
Dirt
Dogs
Earth Worms
Fart Fascination (yes, gross, but so entertaining)
Frogs (Dallin still looks nearly every Sunday in the church parking lot where I found one last fall.)
Food (and lots of it)
Hide n' seek
Hot dogs
Hugs
Keys
Kindle
Loose change
Marshmallows
Monsters
Roadside Rest Areas (yes that would be our van off I-84)
Running
Sand
Scissors
Sledding
Snow
Stickers
Wrestling

That is the short list.  Now a quick list of what I don't have to deal with a majority of the time.
Princesses
Fairies
Pink
Barbies
Dolls
Drama
Make up

I think after being raised along side 5 sisters that Heavenly Father KNEW that BOYS are what I needed.  








No comments:

Post a Comment