Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Things I take for Granted- Post Five

When William and I were married we came home to a full-size bed.  Which with William's height means sleeping corner to corner.  There wasn't much room for me. :)  Shortly after my sister donated a queen bed she had access to.  What a blessing!  We obviously were not going to be picky as we were poorish newlyweds.  I was so excited after setting it up, I jumped on it and hit my head.  This was EXTRA-Firm.
Fast forward through moving 2 times and 5 years of college.  William and I bought a pillow top King Size bed.  HOLY COW!  Was this heaven or what!  It has been a little over 2 years since we bought this beauty.  And I have taken it for granted.  As Thanksgiving nears with the possiblity of guests staying down in the guest room I went down to change sheets on our old bed and decided to lay down while the boys were behaving in the toy room next door.  MY GOODNESS!  How on earth did we sleep on it!? 
So, I feel very blessed for my huge comfy bed that fits me, William and all 3 boys cuddled around us without to much maneuvering.
Do you take advantage of your bed? 

2 comments:

  1. We're giving ourselves a king bed for Christmas and I'm so excited. Any shopping tips? What kind did you buy and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought our at Everton Mattress in Twin Falls. They had an awesome sale on a super amazing bed. If you stay away from big box stores, you should be able to find a bed that fits your needs for less than $1200 including tax.

    ReplyDelete