Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Packing, packing and what do you know, more packing!

I have taken it easy the last 2 days. I don't recall packing one little thing either Sunday or Monday. So today I started to get my fanny in gear. I have packed up under the entertainment center which included the Wii and Nintendo 64 and all of their games, plus 3 whole boxes of board games from in the entertainment center and up in the towel closet. I have also done dishes in preparation for packing up the kitchen which is coming as soon as I finish this post.

Another "fun" part of moving is the address changes that we have to make at every place that we have service for. So in the last 5 days I have changed it at Primary Health, the Bank and Idaho Power. Soon to follow is our insurance companies (life, car, rental, etc), Netflix and whoever else I have forgotten.

The best part of today was when I woke up, got Sam breakfast and a nice young man from my family ward came over and packed all of our food storage which was meant to be the pain in my side for hours, but Michael accomplished it in just over an hour! Miracle! Let me tell you! My can rotater can be lifted and moved, 2 whole shelves of cereal, cake mixes, Helpers, and miscellaneous canned food all put away into boxes.

Time to end this joyful break and sitting on my rump just to head to the kitchen and pack up all of my Tupperware, pots, pans, knifes, measuring cups, plates, glasses and so forth. Then the excitement of eating whatever I can prepare in the microwave or fryer until Saturday. I think the novelty of Frozen Chicken Pot pies and tater tots will wear off really quickly. One, Two, Three... Take off. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment