Friday, April 23, 2010

5 YEARS!

William and I recognized yesterday as being married for 5 years. There was no big events or special meals, but I made breakfast and William made lunch. Then William went to work, I made cookies and went to help set up for our monthly relief society meeting. I came home to a dozen white roses. Since I had dinner at Relief Society William found something for dinner, I went up to bed for the night and William studied for a test that he had this morning. Not eventful, but it was a regular day with roses. Now off to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for some fried goodness and those hot rolls with cinnamon butter. Nothing like a late celebration that represents five years of happiness and struggles between 2 people who amazingly enough still love each other despite all of their shortcomings and imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment