Friday, April 23, 2010

Moving!!!

William and I decided in the middle of the month to move. I personally think it is a miracle and a blessing, while William I am sure is just happy to be getting a garage with space for himself including a workbench! We are staying in the same ward boundaries and we will have the park right off of our backyard. We are currently in a 2 story town home with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. We are moving into a one level, 2 bedroom, 2 bath duplex only 4 blocks away and it has a backyard, a garage, a separated living room and dining room! The only downside is we won't have a pool right outside our door that we can access for free. We will just have to walk back to the one here and get in with our friends! It is an ideal situation! The only hard part is the actually packing and moving everything then getting the apartment cleaned top to bottom. It will be so worth it though! Sam can have a room to play in! His room can be actually played in, where as now he can sleep in it and no playing because of the food storage and other storage. William can put all of his projects out in the garage and be able to work on them whenever he wants to versus not being able to because his drilling will wake up Sam!

I kind of want to go on and on about how great this is, but I don't want to bore anyone. I also don't want people to have expectations of something grander than it really is. Because in reality, it is just another rental, with hideous siding, and probably new neighbors to have to get to know and try to be understanding, but it is a move up for us, and the next time we move will be into our very own house with a mortgage. Now I am getting really dreamy, but I am sure that I get the point across. The big move is going to be on May 1st and my only hope is to get through it alive and without any trips to the emergency room.

No comments:

Post a Comment