Monday, July 5, 2010

The Highlights of June and the beginning of July

First off I want to say how much I have loved the cooler weather this summer. Being in the high 70's and low 80's through June has helped so much keep the last few weeks of my pregnancy bearable. As a family we have been keeping busy with engagements and events every single day that William has a day off. We have been to Gooding about 3 times to work on the deck and for family reunions/ get togethers. We went to Utah for William's first century bike ride on June 12th. We have even gone fishing twice, once in Boise and honce in Hagerman. William ran his first official 5k in Buhl on July 3rd. And the other days that William has had off have gone toward William working on his boat rack for the truck and running errands getting ready for the baby. Sam has gone swimming in his little swimming pool in the back yard a couple of times when his rash hasn't been to horrible. Sam has had his rash for almost a full month now and the only thing that he has in his diet consistently is his milk. So his pediatrician has put him on a 2 week no dairy restriction to see if it is the dairy causing the reaction... I hope not because that would be so hard to work with when Sam loves his cheese and milk so much.
I have been keeping busy with reunion preparation, doctor appointments, following my boys around and enjoying the free activities in the Boise area. Two weeks ago we went to the Saturday market then over to the Boise Rec Fest. That kept me on my feet for 3 hours! Last night we went to Ann Morrison Park for the fireworks which required a decent walk from our parking spot to a place to set up the blankets and chairs. Then today I went shopping with my cousin Stephanie at 2 stores and spent about 2 and a half hours walking. In short, I think that this has been a much healthier pregnancy then with Sam. And of course on top of it I also chase around my little Sam and carry him quite a bit. I am pretty amazed at how much this body is doing!
William and I both think that this baby is going to be coming before the end of July by itself. So we will keep you updated on when that happens and get some pictures up of our fun adventures when I figure out how to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment