Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trying to walk this baby out!

By now it is probably not a surprise that I am taking all the opportunities that I can to get out and do something fun that includes walking.  On July 15th Sam and I went to the Zoo with my sister Amanda and her client Louie.
Sam was intrigued most by the monkeys, lions and giraffes.  
The Giraffes
Sam in the Safari Jeep

So then on the 17th William, Sam and I floated down the Boise river in the morning to afternoon.  Then in the evening went to the Twilight Criterium in Down town Boise.  On the way we stopped at Moons Cafe, ate dinner and tried out one of their famous milk shakes.  Blackberry is delicious!  We stayed at the races for a little over an hour and a half before we gave up on Sam because he was being a ridiculous turkey.
Men's Semi-Pro Race
 Then this Saturday the 24th William, Sam and I went to the Boise Music Festival in Ann Morrison Park. We caught a few smaller bands, then Macy Gray, Back Street Boys, and while Sam and I made the slow way all the way back to the car, William watched Bret Michaels. 

Back Street Boys on the Stage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment