Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abating the Exhaustion

Two nights ago just before bed, Sam was down and all of a sudden I felt like I should do something. So I did a quick pickup of our bedroom and put away some (okay a lot) of things that Sam pulled out of the closet. William then walked into the bedroom from just brushing his teeth and didn't say anything about seeing a lot more of the floor. Then last night William walked into the bedroom and asked if I had cleaned up that day. However much I wish I could have said yes, I couldn't because yesterday I was so tired I basically had gotten the dishes done and that was it.
So I have been hoping that a burst of energy would just hop right out of me again like it did 2 days ago, but it just isn't happening. I set a goal to vacuum our bedroom and organize our dresser today and I am so pooped I will probably just let William eat leftovers while I have Relief Society tonight. Ce la vie. I just need the energy to get Sam and I ready to go, where it will come from???? Maybe I should go eat some sugar?

No comments:

Post a Comment